Updated February 2022: Mammoth in slice mode is now fully usable for survival servers! You can grab the release at https://github.com/WorldQL/mammoth/releases/tag/v0.73-alpha
Here is the roadmap for seamless mode (no server borders):
- September 9th: Initial, very rough release
- September 18th: Clean up, new spatial partitioning system for SQL record storage.
- September 27th: Release of Docker image, bug fixes and backend work.
- Late October: Focused work on WorldQL documentation.
- November: Working explosions, weapons, armor.
- Working chests and containers.
- Q1 2022: Redstone support in (it's currently enabled in sliced mode and is disabled near borders). Lazy sync for hoppers, pistons, etc.
- Q2 2022: Hostile and neutral mob sync.