Releases may occur more often than this and will be announced on Discord.
- September 9th: Initial, very rough release
- September 18th: Clean up, new spatial partitioning system for SQL record storage.
- September 27th: Release of Docker image, bug fixes and backend work.
- Late October: Focused work on WorldQL documentation.
- November: Working explosions, weapons, armor.
- Late December: Working chests and containers. Redstone and technical focused update. Lazy sync for hoppers, pistons, etc.
- Late December: Mostly feature complete (but not production ready) release. The goal of this release is for players to play vanilla Minecraft with minimal noticeable difference.
- Early 2022: Hostile and neutral mob sync. Initial public release of WorldQL's scripting engine.